Private tours in Japan
PIRIKA Japan coordinates customized tours, as a tour operator in Tokyo. With English and Spanish, we coordinate private guide, transfer and hotel. We especially like walking, sports, adventure and photography.
- "PIRIKA" means -
"PiIRIKA" means "beautiful" for a local language, Ainu. This language is a small language family originally spoken on the northern Japanese island, Hokkaido.
Excursions in Tokyo
We offer personalized tours for travelers in Tokyo and Kamakura, Hakone,etc
1. Tourist excursion
We take to the attractive places in Tokyo and Kamakura, Hakone,etc
2. Mountain trekking
We walk by mountain. Through the mountain trek, you can experience cultural experiences such as visiting a temple. Let’s walk for Mt.Fuji, Mt.Takao, Mt.Mitake etc
3. Photo Tour
Do you prefer to be "in front of the lens" or "behind the lens"?
"We walk with a camera !! We will take you to better places of photography."
* Photography Workshop Tour:
Walking through photogenic places, we guide you to capture Japan's photogenic moments. This tour gives you the opportunity to experience Tokyo for your camera finder. As the tour is offered by personalized workshops, it is suitable for everyone from beginners to advanced photographers.
Around the center of the city, we can present you the places for nature photography.
* Photo Memory Tour:
We capture your travel experience. You can enjoy the tour in front of the lens, as a model. We provide photos for lasting memories for friends or the honeymoon. For example, you can walk with YUKATA (casual KIMONO), a traditional Japanese clothing.
* PIRIKA Japan: a member of Andina Travel co.ltd (www.andina-travel.com)
* General Manager: Akira Matsui
* Objectives: Tourism
* Foundation: November 30, 2011
* Capital: 3,600,000 yen
* License number: No.6512, attributed by the Governor of the Tokyo Metropolitan Province
* Certified Supervisor: Akira Matsui
* Affiliation: Active member of All Nippon Travel Agents Association (ANTA)
= Contact =
* Address: MH bldg 5F, 1-35-9 Asagaya-minami, Suginami-ku, TOKYO, 166-0004, JAPAN
* TEL from outside: (+81) -3-5305-3788 * TEL in Japan: (03) 5305-3788
* Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Time: Mon-Sun / 10 am-7pm
AKIRA Matsui - Photography guide
I'm Akira Matsui, japanese guide.
I am the professional photographer of taking pictures of nature landscape.
In Japan, I want to guide foreign visitors, walking together through the popular area, and in addition to mountains.
If you are interested in Japanese food, I can introduce interesting foods in "Izakaya" bars etc.
I like to "walk" to introduce many landscapes of Japan.
We walk and feel the real Japan!
Since 1996, I am traveling in Latin America mainly in Patagonia, South America. While working for an important mountaineering travel company, as a Latin American counterpart, planning and attending a trekking tour. Established Andina Travela Co., Ltd. in 2011. Continue traveling to Patagonia while planning, arranging and guiding mountain trips.
Awards and Nominations
* The EPSON international pano awards 2017 / "SPECIAL AWARDS -" Highest Scoring Image " Winners Gallery 2017 - Sunset in Patagonia
* International Photographer of The Year (IPOTY) 2017 / "Honorable Mentions"
- Winners Gallery 2017: Star trail in Patagonia
- Winners Gallery 2017: Glacier Paradise: Antarctica
* International Photography Awards (IPA) 2017 / "Honorable Mentions"
- Winners Gallery 2017: Walking on the wind ripples
* Your Shot -National Geographic-: Daily Dozen, Apr 26, 2017 "After the tempest "
* International Photography Awards (IPA) 2018 / "Honorable Mentions"
- Winners Gallery 2018: Living in crystal desert